Are You a Servant of God or A Friend of God? – Bill Johnson

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/crying_out-1.jpg

For 34 years of ministry, I was God’s servant. I went all over the world to teach His Word with Holy Spirit results but unfulfilled in my own spirit. In all the wonderful things that happened, I finally found myself exhausted and running on empty. After those 34 years I let my marriage, my life, and my ministry fall apart because of my SERVICE for Christ. For the next four and a half years I thought that I had simply been born just to be a bad example.


Now I’m 77, totally fulfilled daily and overwhelmingly excited about fulfilling my purpose in Christ with this website. It took nearly my  whole lifetime to get me where I am today. But what made the difference between the “old Ray” and the “new Ray”? Bill Johnson rescued me along with Danny Silk and Kris Vallotton at Bethel church in Redding, California. They restored me by teaching me the deep truth of what Bill Johnson shares in this message. I became Christ’s friend and through that He has been able to joyfully show me HOW to serve Him as His friend.


When that change happened every bit of my earlier life came together as Romans 8:28 said it would – “All things work(ed) together for good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose.”  Here is the man who God used to rescue  me from the pit, clean me off with the blood of Christ, and show me God still had a greater purpose for my life. That’s why reachmorenow.com exists. Listen and trust what Bill Johnson says. This message was for me and it is for you. – Ray


(0)



Are You a Servant of God or A Friend of God? – Bill Johnson