Hey Hey the Monkees!

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/th-36.jpg

Ever grieve when one of your favorite television shows was canceled?  I have. They were a great rock band and tremendous comedians. The Monkees have sold 75 million of their recordings, and outsold both the Beatles and the Rolling Stones COMBINED in 1967.  “hey hey, the Monkees” was one of my favorite television programs between 1966 and 1968. That’s the way I remember them best.


Their humor may remind you of  “Gilligan’s Island” because of the silly innocence of Bob Denver’s role as Gilligan. Though they never sustained the fame of the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, or Gilligan’s Island, they did many international tours attracting huge crowds wherever they went. I hope you enjoy them. I still do. – Ray


(0)



Hey Hey the Monkees!