RMN Commercial #2 – RESET

http://i2.wp.com/reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/click-movie-posters-2006.jpg?resize=479%2C398

RMN Commercial #2 – RESET


Hello friends. This is Ray Mossholder again, asking you if you have a problem with being late to school, late to church, late to weddings or bar mitzvahs? If any of that is true of you, I have something that is about to change your life. It’s RESET. RESET is the amazing new arm bracelet that you can instead choose to wear on your wrist or ankle or neck because it comes in whatever size you choose. Stunningly attractive, RESET is made in the shape of a beautiful button that once pressed turns the timepieces of everybody who is waiting for you to completely agree with whatever time you choose.


For example, if you know that you are late for a doctor’s appointment, hit RESET and your doctor’s clocks, wristwatches, computer time, sundial or hourglass, will instantly RESET to whatever time you choose. And it will also do that for every patient in the waiting room. Think of it. You will never be late again to anything. No longer will your friends say about you that you will probably be late for your own funeral. Instead, they will begin to comment that you are never ever late. Become the one everyone else depends on to be right on time no matter how late you really are. With RESET you can literally make time fly… backwards!


Another truly remarkable feature about this amazing arm, ankle, wrist, or neck bracelet is that you can make time go forward with RESET as well as backwards. Do you wish Christmas was today? Just RESET. Do you wish summer holidays were just beginning? Just RESET. Do you wish that you wouldn’t have to have open-heart surgery, all your teeth pulled out, or join the Army? No matter what you want to avoid you can do it with RESET.


Listen to this awesome testimonial from Humbert Zell Koski who lives in Philadelphia:


“RESET has totally changed my life. My mother gave me a RESET armband for my fifth birthday. I wanted to grow up fast, So I RESET the time. However, something malfunctioned, I’m not sure what. But I found myself instantly married, with five kids, and in debt up to my eyeballs. I wanted to get over that debt, so I again RESET. Think of this. I didn’t want to be five years old again so I went forward. I am now 97. The debt is gone. The wife is gone. I don’t know where my kids are. But I can truthfully say that life goes by very fast with RESET. It seems like only this morning that I was five.”


To order RESET just call 222-222-2222. Again that’s 222–222-2222. Once more that’s 222–222–2222. Call RESET now for the time of your life.


 


RMN Commercial #2 – RESET



RMN Commercial #2 – RESET