TESTIMONY OF HEALING

Yesterday my friend  from a town called Malaba which boarders Kenya and Uganda called at around 12:30 PMand told me his Son, Elias, has been in a coma for two days and he told me he was calling because he wanted me to pray for his son. I asked him if he believes Jesus heals…… He shouted over the phone Yes! Yes! Yes!!. I told him Jesus whom I serve is going to heal your son right now!!! Just believe Him for the miracle of healing!! I prayed with him over the phone and I told him to lay hands on the boy, Remember Malaba is 100 miles away from Kitale, We took like 30 minutes praying and I told him it’s done in Jesus Name.


At around 6:15 PMhe called me and he was shouting over the phone saying ….. It has been done!!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Thank you Jesus!! My son is now drinking milk and he is healed!!!!!  I TOLD HIM WE SERVE A GOD WHO HEALS AND HE IS A LIVE. I am real humbled and I praise God for what He is doing in the lives of His people.


In His Service
Charles & Pamela Masinde


Kitale, Kenya



TESTIMONY OF HEALING