SINGING WITH CHRIST

This is written by Israel Gingrich who has just turned ten. His mom and dad – Jimmy and Ashleda Gingrich – have been great friends of mine ever since our days together at Bethel Church in Redding, California. Israel, like his whole family, loves the Lord. The following incident he describes is true. I thought you’d enjoy reading it. – Ray


This is Israel Gingerich, mom has given me permission to share something very exciting that happened to me today. I got on the school bus today, i was feeling very stressed over some school stuff. i thought ‘maybe a GOD song will make me happy’ i started singing, “How great is Your love for me.” Then i hear a very clear voice, it said, “Israel keep singing” I kept singing, and the voice starts singing along with me. (nobody on the bus was singing) After the song, i said “JESUS, where you singing with me, was that You?” And then the very clear voice says, “I AM” I started crying my eyes out on the bus. (it was like i was in a different dimension) After i got off the bus, i asked myself “wow was JESUS really just singing with me” And this deep voice came to me, and said, “I was!” And my heart was sooo happy, i couldn’t help rejoice.


For the last few months every night i’ve been crying out to GOD to just speak to me very clearly. Like GOD spoke to Samuel, in the Bible. I learned a big lesson here, often when you ask GOD for something, and pray about something, HE will sometimes give it to you, but sometimes HE wants us to keep asking, and He will test us to see how much we want it, and it may take awhile. When i heard GOD singing with me on the bus, my heart didnt just hear it, my ears where truly hearing it.

So when you are praying about something, don’t give up, keep asking. HE wants to talk to you! I am just a boy ten yrs old, and God hears and talks t me, and i know He will talk to you too!! Thank you for reading what i shared.



SINGING WITH CHRIST