THE CHRISTIAN BILL OF RIGHTS

http://holyhugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/BILL-OF-RIGHTS1.jpg

HERE IS THE CHRISTIAN’S BILL OF RIGHTS


I KNOW WHO I AM
I am God’s child (John 1:12)
I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15 )
I am united with the Lord (1 Cor. 6:17)
I am bought with a price (1 Cor 6:19-20)
I am a saint (set apart for God). (Eph. 1:1)
I am a personal witness of Christ. (Acts 1:8)
I am the salt & light of the earth (Matt 5:13-14)
I am a member of the body of Christ (1 Cor 12:27)
I am free forever from condemnation ( Rom. 8: 1-2)
I am a citizen of Heaven. I am significant (Phil 3:20)
I am free from any charge against me (Rom. 8:31 -34)
I am a minister of reconciliation for God (2 Cor 5:17-21)
I have access to God through the Holy Spirit (Eph. 2:18)
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Eph. 2:6)
I cannot be separated from the love of God (Rom 8:35-39)
I am established, anointed, sealed by God (2 Cor 1:21-22 )
I am assured all things work together for good (Rom. 8:28 )
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit (John 15:16 )
I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Eph. 3: 12 )
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13)
I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life (John 15: 1-5)
I am God’s temple (1 Cor. 3: 16). I am complete in Christ (Col. 2: 10)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3).. I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
I am God’s co-worker (1 Cor. 3:9; 2 Cor 6:1). I am God’s workmanship (Eph. 2:10)
I am confident that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected. (Phil. 1: 5)I have been redeemed and forgiven ( Col 1:14). I have been adopted as God’s child (Eph 1:5)  


I belong to God


If you’re not a Christian, verbally and with complete sincerity ask Jesus Christ to be your Savior and forgive ALL of your sins – (He will – past, present, and future – John 3:16; Romans 8:1-2, 38-39; 1 John 2:1, etc.) and for Him to lead you and show you why He put you on this planet. The moment you receive Christ you are guaranteed by Him, signed in His blood, to the full and eternal rights that above called The Christian Bill of Rights.


The faith to believe in Him and follow Him will come from Him, not from yourself (Ephesians 2:8-10.) He was hideously tortured and hung on a cross to fulfill all of these above promises for you if you’ll only receive Him as your one and only Savior.  He is risen from the dead and will hear you from now on whenever you talk with Him.


He will also communicate back to you by motivating you with His answers. His answers will ALWAYS agree either with the direct words of the New Testament or with the principles that come from the New Testament. He can speak to you in a several ways, including verbally.


A NEW CHRISTIAN’S VITAL FIRST STEPS SHOULD BE:


1. Watch The Life of Christ videos from the gospels and also the Book of Acts on this website. And read the Book of John and then all of the New Testament before you read the Old (John 8:31-32.)


2. Become a member of a loving, Christ-and-Bible-centered church where the pastor teaches about the power of the Holy Spirit to heal and do miracles through you today and believes that the “church service” should begin when Christians are outside the walls of their church (Hebrews 13:8.)


3. Get water baptized in obedience to Christ because that will show your friends, your pastor and the congregation that you’re absolutely serious about being a Christian (Colossians 2:12-14).


Receive the baptism in the Holy Spirit for the supernatural power He will give you to serve Christ and demonstrate His love and His power (Acts 1:8, 2:1-4, 19:1-6; 1 Corinthians 14:39.)


Romans 10:8-11


Ephesians 2:8-10


Romans 12:1-2


Send any questions or comments about anything written in the Christian’s bill of rights or about receiving Christ to ray@holyhugs.com



THE CHRISTIAN BILL OF RIGHTS