Magnificent Hymns from the Bill Gaither Trio

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/magnificent-hymns-from-the-bill.jpg

When Georgia and I were in high school, we went to the First Baptist Church in San Jose, California. Every Sunday night at 7 the whole church sang glorious hymns that were heard over the radio for an entire hour. if you listen to this video, you’ll hear many of the songs we sang. The messages in these songs are full of Holy Spirit power.


When I went off to college, even though I wasn’t a Christian and only “churched”, anytime I heard someone singing any of these hymns, I felt the Holy Spirit ministering to me. Fortunately, I woke up to who Christ was at the age of 30.


Whatever your age, please let these songs minister to you and listen closely to the words. You won’t hear these songs sung any better than by the Bill Gaither Trio. Watch them or just close your eyes and listen to the Holy Spirit speak to you through the words. I’m praying for you. –Ray




Magnificent Hymns from the Bill Gaither Trio