President Obama and Islam

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/583A7191-DF24-445B-996F-B28472821070.jpg

One of the three major goals of reachmorenow.com is to inform viewers of exactly what is going on in the world and what the United States is doing at home or overseas. Larry and I fully attempt to be as honest as humanly possible regarding every issue, biblical or non. We’re honored to host the highly respected Bill Keith Report weekly. And I am blown away at 77, not only to do the news on this website myself but to be writing for Google News as well. I am the least deserving and most rewarded by Jesus Christ of anyone I know.


I found this well done documentary about our president on YouTube and in watching it I found it putting pieces of the puzzle together in my mind about President Barack Obama. I have been surprised to hear our president say that America is not a Christian nation. How can he mean that when the majority of American citizens consider themselves to be Christians?


I admit to being disturbed by the fact that some of our president’s major advisers are members of the Muslim Brotherhood. Barack Obama’s and John Kerry’s rude comments toward Israel have offended me. Israel is America’s major ally in the Middle East and why our Commander-in-Chief consistently supports Muslim terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah in their attack on Israel has left so many question marks in my mind. His license for Iran to continue their work on their nuclear power leaves us with the question “Why?” So many of Mr. Obama’s actions, or lack of actions, regarding Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, in fact all the Muslim nations, are more than troubling.


With all that said, I am sharing this video so that you can review some major comments that Mr. Obama has made before or during his presidency and what credible investigators have discovered. It is much more then conspiracy theorists who had put this video together. What it all means, you decide. –Ray


President Obama and Islam



President Obama and Islam