Dean Jones in "Scrooge and Marley"

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/dickens-christmas-walk.jpg

In “Scrooge and Marley” Dean Jones will play Scrooge and I think before this film is done, you may understand the meaning of Dickens “A Christmas Carol” far better than you ever have before.


Dean Jones is one of the best-known actors in Hollywood. He’s had major roles in more than a hundred movies and probably isn’t done yet.  Dean and his wife, Lori, are beautiful Christians. It’s my great honor to count them my good friends. They were leaders at The Church on the Way with Dr. Jack Hayford when I was Jack’s associate pastor and afterward for all the 22 years we remained members there. I admire Dean and Lory as two of the most dedicated Christians I’ve ever known.


You will see immediately the amazing actor Dean Jones is and the full–of–fun story you will want to watch again. –Ray


Dean Jones in “Scrooge and Marley”



Dean Jones in "Scrooge and Marley"