Movie – The Climb "A great Christian film" Ray

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/5613453797_41d826435e_z.jpg

I’ve never understood mountain climbers who love to scale high mountains by rough and dangerous climbing. But they don’t understand why I like to keep both my feet firmly on the ground. Both my sons love to climb and are as limber as tightrope walkers. I hold my breath and pray as I watch them ascend.


Christian movies have improved tremendously during my lifetime. Today most Bible-based Christian films are big box office attractions. How I thank God for that. The following story and the acting is as good as it gets. Combine two mountain climbers with faith in Christ like my sons have, and you get a movie worth watching…… – Ray


Movie – The Client “A great Christian film” Ray



Movie – The Climb "A great Christian film" Ray