The Gospel of John, Part 1 – David Pawson

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/3226599680_4e4d5fa4ff.jpg

Larry has just driven back to Fort Worth from Minneapolis where he celebrated Christmas with his teenage children. Georgia and I are back from Portland, Oregon, and Vancouver, Washington, where we not only spent a magnificent week visiting with my adult kids and most of my grandkids, but were thrilled to attend the wedding of my 44-year-old son, David, who had been single all his life. He married Karla, a beautiful woman inside and out, Karla, as we cheered. You can see them regularly on Facebook.


Now that Larry and I are back we are preparing this website for some exciting new things that will be on it along with Acts, the Larry and Ray Show, and my newscasts. We have a lot of wonderful surprises for you beginning January 1.


Hopefully, this will be the only day that I won’t be reading from the Bible. Instead, with great delight, I have discovered the teaching of one of England’s greatest Bible teachers – David Pawson. I can guarantee you that you will enjoy him and learn from him. He will be teaching this morning on the book of John. It is one thing to hear that book and quite another thing to understand it. David is going to help greatly by doing that. His gifted teaching is going to be a priceless gift to you right now. –Ray


The Gospel of John, Part 1 – David Pawson



The Gospel of John, Part 1 – David Pawson