3 Take Time With God – Ephesians 1:4–6 Did you know you are adopted?

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/conf09.jpg


Did you know you are adopted?


“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundations of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intentions of his will, to the praise of the glory of His will.” (Ephesians 1:4–6)


1 Corinthians 11:1 “Be imitators of me, just as I am of Christ Jesus.” 


Galatians  2:20-21 “I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself up for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law then Christ died needlessly.”


John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.”


John 14:6 “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”


 


 



3 Take Time With God – Ephesians 1:4–6 Did you know you are adopted?