Hillary Clinton?

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/th-2.jpg

Hillary Clinton?



This is Ray Mossholder.


Hillary Clinton?


I admit it. There are certain things I just don’t like. Make me ride on a roller coaster and I’ll throw up! Feed me cottage cheese and I’ll throw up! I will not sit through a horror movie. I will not ride a motorcycle. I will not go to an acid rock concert. I will not run a marathon. I refuse to learn to ski or bungee jump. I will not pitch in the World Series. I don’t like to be wakened even to music. I will never read a technical journal. And this one may surprise you, I don’t like German chocolate cake. Now, you may like all of these things and done them. There is no accounting for taste, even my own. Oh, and there’s something else I will never do. I will never vote for Hillary Clinton as president, and I’m going to tell you why. But before I do, let me apologize immediately to those who might be Hillary Clinton fans who are watching. You are entitled to your vote and I will defend you all the way to the ballot box so that you can cast it. But before I sound like I’m going on a tirade, here’s a quote from the very liberal New York Times.


In an article called “The Women Who Should Love Hillary Clinton” writer Gail Sheehy wrote about the former Secretary of State who “has always counted on women of her generation as a rock–solid base. But ambivalence is seeping in about her authenticity and the power of her symbolism as a woman. Among those unlikable’s consistently repeated to me by women who are conflicted about her: not authentic; can’t trust her; she lies; she’s establishment; she’s a hawk.”


The facts are that in July 2015, Hillary Clinton, being a woman, was winning her big points. As the New York Times story reported, in that month, 71% of women voters who leaned Democrat said that they were likely to cast ballots for her when the time came. But by September, her support from the same female voters had dropped by nearly 30 points, largely due to how she handled her emails as Secretary of State and deep concerns about her honesty.


The Nation.com, a left-leaning online website that usually supports Hillary over Bernie Sanders, two weeks ago, specifically on February 10, published an article by author Michelle Alexander titled “Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote: From the crime bill to welfare reform, policies Bill Clinton enacted – and Hillary Clinton supported – decimated black America.” In it Michelle wrote “Hillary Clinton’s support for the 1994 crime bill, for example…used racially coded rhetoric to cast black children as animals. Hillary said “They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super–predators.’ No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel."”


Black Lives Matter broke into one of Hillary’s speeches in Atlanta, Georgia, last October. They earlier had unsuccessfully tried to crash into Hillary’s speech on August 11, 2015, in Keene, New Hampshire. Black Lives Matter tweeted six days later “Hillary Rodham Clinton lobbied to expand the drug war and mass incarceration in ways that still impact black and brown people today. As of today, the platform on her website still calls for ‘restoring balance’ to the criminal justice system.”


Black lives do matter, but it’s not just Afro-Americans who are beginning to see through the thin veneer of Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump stopped Hillary’s attack on him as Trump being “anti-woman” by pointing out that it is Bill who is the womanizer and the she was like an attack-dog with any woman who accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault. Kathleen Wiley, one of Bill’s victims, has said that she intends to appear at every Hillary Clinton campaign event if Hillary wins the Democratic Party’s nomination. She has said several times “Hillary Clinton will have to have me shot to stop me. I’m determined to tell the truth about the Clintons as sexual predators, and I’m not in fear of losing my life. Wiley’s book Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton” tells of the Chicago mob-style threats by Clinton operatives to make her stay silent. Now, Wiley and her supporters have filed with the Federal Committee the Rape Account Project for EDUCATION PAC which is usually shortened to “Rape PAC,” with a project called “Women vs. Hillary.” Wiley calls Bill and Hillary serial sexual predators.


In 2007, WND reported a private investigator admitted that he was hired by Hillary Clinton to investigate Wiley, and that he bore responsibility for acts of harassment and intimidation that were designed to silence her. Wiley said she was threatened by a “mysterious jogger” just two days before she testified in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case. Kathleen said “I went over the edge first when that jogger threatened my children, mentioning them by name and where they lived. Any mother or grandmother like Hillary who would threaten another woman’s children is as low as a person can get.” She added “Only women can defeat Hillary Clinton.”


From Hillary’s millions given to her by the Communist George Soros; another voice that’s about to speak – Gennifer Flowers; Hillary shouting at President Obama with the words “Call off your f (censored) dogs!”;  I could say so much more, but that should be sufficient to let you know why I would never vote for Hillary. If she is nominated, I will say much more about her. I am not a scandal monger nor her judge, or Bill’s judge either. I have presented facts, but it is your place to vote for whomever you choose. To me, Bill and Hillary Clinton are enigmas. To you, they may be the most fascinating couple in the world. They are fascinating to me too, but for a totally different reason. I think, “How can two people with reputations of being serial sexual predators; financial gangsters who have gathered millions of dollars from our enemy nations for their piggy bank called The Clinton Foundation; who are known to be liars from Benghazi to her emails; even be considered a woman other women would want Hillary Clinton as your role model? As the first woman President?


This is Ray Mossholder from the news desk of Reach More Now in Fort Worth, Texas, with Campaign 2016. I’ll next feature John Kasich and ask “Do we really want a deeply committed politician of many many years in the White House this time?”


Hillary Clinton?



Hillary Clinton?