Genesis 1 thru 4 In The Beginning

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/hobys_rosette_05-660x504.jpg

Genesis 1 thru 4 In The Beginning


This is the beginning of a lifelong project to bring you the entire Bible. Since it will be my lifetime, at 79 I can’t guarantee it will ever be completed by me. But I will give it my best shot. I plan to give you a new section every day. And when I leave for Heaven, someone else may finish it for me.


I love the Bible. It makes total sense in a world that doesn’t. I love truth, and the Word of God IS truth. Every few days I will take one day to share teachings from all that I have just read.


I chose the Amplified Bible because it is a favorite of mine and knowing that I am reading this literally “into all the world,”I am fulfilling the Lord’s assignment to do this. The Amplified Bible should make it clearer to understand in every nation.


Here we go. We are beginning in the beginning:




Genesis 1 thru 4 In The Beginning



Genesis 1 thru 4 In The Beginning