The Ugly Duckling Is Transformed! – Many Years Ago

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/080214_1234_NEWSCOMMENT1.jpg

The Ugly Duckling Is Transformed! – Many Years Ago


My parents scrimped and saved to put me through Pepperdine College. It was years later that it became Pepperdine University in Malibu, California. My school was at seventy-ninth and Vermont in Los Angeles.


I entered Pepperdine with a huge inferiority complex and left there with a head several sizes too big. In between those years I got a first-class education, made a zillion friends, and kept getting honors I honestly felt I didn’t deserve. (But I loved getting each and every one of them.) I am so thankful for those years.


Join me now so that I can tell you about one of the most stunning moments in my entire life. It happened during my freshman year. 




The Ugly Duckling Is Transformed – Many Years Ago



The Ugly Duckling Is Transformed! – Many Years Ago