Beginning A Brand New Book –Preface to Armageddon

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/dickmorris-eileenmcgann-1.jpg

Beginning A Brand New Book –Preface to Armageddon by Dick Morris and Eileen McGann


I am deeply concerned about America and what might just about be ready to happen to her. Approaching 80, I know I will soon be gone with the wind. Heaven awaits me. Hallelujah! But that isn’t true for my kids or my grandkids. It isn’t true for most of my friends who still have long portions of their lifetimes ahead of them. It, most likely, isn’t true for you and your family and friends either.


What concerns me right now is the coming election for president of the United States. I know that God has it all in His hands. But I also know that He expects His believers to be wise and to vote wisely. With an almost totally liberal mass media, it is extremely difficult today to sort out truth from fiction. The media in very large part leans so far left it is amazing that it can still stand.


Dick Morris knows Bill and Hillary Clinton like few people on this planet. He was Bill’s best friend and top advisor for many years. He, like me, wants to get the truth out to everybody before the voting takes place in November. So, Dick has given me permission to read his book on Reach More Now. This is the first book that I will read over Reach More Now that isn’t what could be called a Christian book. But I believe our nation is at the edge of a cliff and God has prompted me to share it with you.


Join me now for the powerful preface to this book, Armageddon. –Ray




Beginning A Brand New Book –Preface to Armageddon



Beginning A Brand New Book –Preface to Armageddon