Genesis 12 thru 25:9 Amplified Bible

http://reachmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/hagar-and-ishmael.jpg

Genesis 12 thru 25:9 Amplified Bible
Ray continues reading the Amplified Bible and the story of Abraham and Sarah, a couple who had their names changed as a reward from God for the trust they had in Him.


Ray says “No other supposedly holy book presents realistic pictures of real people like these two. As obedient to God as Abraham was, few men were as sinfully wicked as he was at moments. As one godly woman said to me “If my husband gave me away to some king so that he could add me to his harem EVEN ONCE, I would shoot my husband!” Then she laughed because she realized that would make her a murderous. She concluded the thought by saying “I guess I wouldn’t shoot him, but I’d sure find a way to get even!” …


Join Ray now as he reads this amazing true story.

  Genesis 12 thru 25:9 Amplified Bible



Genesis 12 thru 25:9 Amplified Bible